Energy Breaks, On-Site and In-Office Massage
Energy Breaks, founded and led by Patricia Deer, is a group of experienced, highly skilled massage therapists who offer chair massage for your business, conference, trade show booth or party. They do a Japanese Shitsu massage working the acupressure points on the back, shoulders, arms, hands, neck and head. It is perfectly designed for an office setting, and people are amazed at how good they feel after only a 15 or 20 minute massage. mailto:email@example.com
Greg Cohen, CMT CST
Greg incorporates a number of healing modalities, including Swedish massage, Structural Therapy, Psychophysical Reeducation (movement therapy to enhance flexibility and range of motion), Shiatsu, and Hakomi techniques to facilitate body-mind integration. He integrates these skills in customized sessions tailored to address the individual needs of each client. Regardless of modality, he strives to support each client's well-being by creating a healing space removed from the stresses of daily life.
He is a graduate of the Chicago College of Healing Arts and a fully licensed member of Associated Bodywork and Massage Professionals and Int'l Association of Structural Integrators.
I'm halfway through a 10-session Structural Therapy program and can recommend Greg and his work without qualification. I'm finding the whole process fascinating as well as healing and stretching. I'm even getting taller! --MichaelHerman
- Relaxation - combines Swedish and other massage techniques to relax the body and invigorate the spirit. Sessions may be full-body or can be customized according to your individual preferences.
- Aromatherapy - enhances the benefits of a Relaxation massage with the pleasant aromas and therapeutic properties of pure essential oils. A treat for the mind and spirit, as well as the body.
- Therapeutic - focuses on your problem areas to release chronic muscle tension and holding patterns. Therapeutic massage may also integrate myofascial work, movement therapy, and stretching.
- A form of gentle deep bodywork that focuses on releasing and lengthening your body's fascia, the connective tissue that wraps muscles and gives your body its shape. Fascia often becomes stuck and constricted because of poor posture or physical and emotional trauma, leading to a breakdown in overall structural integrity. This work - performed in its complete version in a 10-session format - allows your body to shift and naturally realign itself, creating space to stand taller, be more stable on your feet, and move with greater efficiency and ease.
- Rates... affordable!
- Location... convenient! Just off the Paulina L-stop (Brown Line)
- Hours... flexible!
- Gift Certificates... available!
- Site Visits and Special Events... can be arranged!
...in stillness be like the pine. in movement be like clouds and water...