Notes and proceedings from the Vancouver practice workshop June 26-27, 2003 facilitated by ChrisCorrigan?
and hosted by the First Nations Youth Caucus
How to post your workshop notes
- scroll down until you find your topic in the list.
- click the question mark link in YOUR topic
- type the notes from your session
- click the save button
- If you click on the "Help" link above, you'll find links to more information about this wiki format and how to use it.
- use "#" sign as a bullet point for numbered list of items
- use "*" sign as regular bullet pointed list
- use three single quotes at beginning and end of a line for bold
- use two single quotes at the beginning and end of a line for italics
...if you have any trouble posting here, email me at mailto:email@example.com
Day 1 Topics
Transforming leadership: becoming the leaders we want to see in our world
- CreatingAwarenessAndUnderstanding - Noella
- MakingBCAModelforN8VEmpowerment - Ginger
- RasingOurLeadersHigh (what is a healthy leader?) - Crystal
- Creating a system for FairRepresentationOfOurConcerns? for all decisions that affect First Nations youth in BC - Valerie
- LeadersEngagingAndEncouragingYouth? - Shannon
- YouthLeadershipDevelopment? and involvement - Otis
- IncreaseCommunityInvolvement? - Desiree
Day 2 Topics
Where and when will we open space?
- July 16 YouthAdvisoryCouncil? MCFD discussion - Otis
- July 16 LangleyFRAPCStakeholdersMeeting? information sharing and gathering - Desiree
- July 3 SurreyCommunityInformationSharingAndGatheringMeeting? - Noella
- EmergingLeadershipConference - Ginger
- NeedsOfTheChildInCareTeam - Shannon
- September FirstNationsYouthCaucusGathering - Crystal