Notes and proceedings from the Vancouver practice workshop September 23-24, 2003 Facilitated by ChrisCorrigan?
How to post your workshop notes
- scroll down until you find your topic in the list of topics
- click the question mark link in YOUR topic
- type the notes from your session
- click the save button
If you click on the "Help" link above, you'll find links to more information about this wiki format and how to use it.
- use "#" sign as a bullet point for numbered list of items
- use "*" sign as regular bullet pointed list
- use three single quotes at beginning and end of a line for bold
- use two single quotes at the beginning and end of a line for italics
...if you have any trouble posting here, email ChrisCorrigan?
WHOA! IT'S TRANSFORMATION! ...issues and opportunities for the future of leadership and organization
- TransformingConsultation?: How do we tap and support both passion AND responsibility in community consultation processes? - ChrisCorrigan?
- How can we help each other DevelopACultureOfAcceptance? of people, culture, values, leadership styles...so that we can transform to a true community? - VeronicaVinge?
- How do we SupportCommunityAndPersonalVoicesInHighlyStructuredAndFormailizedSystems? around protocols of conversation, discussion and interaction? - DavidStevenson?
- HowInvolvedCanWeBeAsAFacilitator?? When do you intervene? - MichelleWashington?
- OpeningSpaceInABureaucracyAndShowingResults? - PamMcAllister?
- CanPowerEverBeEqualizedInNegotiationAndCommunication?? - SusanMather?
- EngagingInPowerfulConversations? - JulieStockton?
- InvitingDialogueAroundMeaningfulIssues? in an academic business environment - JulieStockton?
- HowDoWeBalancePersonalAndProfessionalResponsibility? in the leadership development process? - VeronicaVinge?
- CommunityLeadersInAction? - Developing and invitation - DonellaSellers?
- HowCanWeEngageCommunitiesInMeaningfulActionTowardsSustainableUrbanDevelopment?? (or other areas of passion) - AndrewBarker?
- HowCanOpenSpaceAccomodateCulturalGenderAndOtherDiofferences? between people especially in terms of communication? - SusanMather?
- LegendsAndMythsInAnOrganization?: The role of leadership - MikeMearns?
WOW! IT'S INVITATION! ...where will we practice?