Notes and proceedings from the Whitehorse practice workshop
March 6-7, 2003
Facilitated by ChrisCorrigan?
and hosted by CaraSmith?
How to post your workshop notes
- scroll down until you find your topic in the list of Whitehorse topics
- click the question mark link in YOUR topic
- type the notes from your session
- click the save button
If you click on the "Help" link above, you'll find links to more information about this wiki format and how to use it.
- use "#" sign as a bullet point for numbered list of items
- use "*" sign as regular bullet pointed list
- use three single quotes at beginning and end of a line for bold
- use two single quotes at the beginning and end of a line for italics
...if you have any trouble posting here, email me at email@example.com
Day One Proceedings
What is the future of leadership in organizations and communities?
- BuildingCapacity? in Communities
- Cynicism - LeadersDon'tListen to the People
- HonouringDifferentStyles? - pros and cons of individuals
- Leaders who don't trust OpenProcesses?
Day Two Proceedings
Organizing Invitation: Where and when will we open space?
- ChamberBusinessDevelopmentManager?:create the job description
- How to figure out where to StartDiagnostics: state of evolution, givens, the "right" facilitator
- Council for the Advancment of Native Development Oficers: WhitehorseConferenceTheme 2003