back to OpenSpaceTechnology/TrainingPracticeWorkshopProceedings
Arizona Practice Workshop
welcome! if you want to post the notes from your session, just click the question mark link in your topic title. then type in your notes. see HowToUseWiki for tips on formatting.
notice that ArizonaPracticeGroup can be used for your practice stories, invitations, news, and any other group work.
here are the topics from the workshop...
the future of leadership and organization: issues and opportunities for transformation (OR... how do we crumble into the future?)
- ChangingTheOrganizationMindset? AND Combating Negativity AND How do we get adversarial work groups to work together for a common goal AND How to build a sense of urgency to bring change and transformation
- BuildCollaborationAcrossSectors to enhance community
- CreateImplementDiversity within monocultural context
- Community Development and Organizing to CreateEffectiveChange? AND Systemic Change AND Getting organizations to focus on "the cause" instead of "the symptoms" of a particular problem.
- SharingPowerAndControl in leadership AND How can I inspire american business leaders to open up to the decision-making process?
- What things do I need to learn to be an EffectiveLeader? in the future?
- How can we HelpTheLegislatureChange? the way they see their roles and relationships with the public?
- A ContinuousOpportunity? for individuals to contribute their strengths and ideas to the organization - anytime, anywhere
- How do we MoveOrgsFromPlanningToImplementation??
leading and organizing our future(s): issues and opportunities for invitation(s)
- How to "open space" a ClosedWorkEnvironment?? AND How to attract/invite groups who typically don't get involved? AND Opportunity for open space meeting with union and management
- OrganizingLargeGroupsOrCommunities? (public groups)
- InternalOpenSpace? with core staff
- How to incorporate open space in RegularlyScheduledMeetings i.e. staff meetings AND moving opening space into practice and what it should look like
- MeetingOfPeers? to discuss how we could collaborate
- uh... yikes! whoa! hmmm... oh! what... AND OvercomingTheRoadblocks? AND What if the "right people" don't respond to the invitation?
- Opportunity... how to MoveNeutralPeopleToRespond?
- What would an InvitationToImproveTheWorkplace? look like? AND breakthroughs in improving the workplace environment
- How to use open space to address the FutureOfProfessionalOrganization??