Topics from Hong Kong Training and Practice Workshop
DAY ONE: The Spirit of Open Space - Inviting Organization
- How do you FollowUp?? and Keep levels of commitment after the event?
- Overcoming organizational resistance to movement
- How do you engage people early on in a gathering?
- Someone afraid of expressing views/being defensive?
- Overcoming perceived time constraints to government departments
- Use of OST in a teaching environment
- How to overcome entrenched and/or opposing views
- Good to Great: how to create long term growth
- Style of group participation is OST's 'outside'
- Helping people, in groups, better deal with their career fears
DAY TWO: The Practice of Open Space - Organizing Invitations
- this workshop happened pre-wiki, and the topics/notes were not captured in the computers... but it sure was an interesting day!