Woodenbridge, County Wicklow, Ireland – October, 2002
Topics from Day One
- How much can OpenSpaceTechnology be used as a finding common ground/sharing vision process? COMBINED WITH... Is languaging sufficient (kick-off?) actioning? (Tara/Taru?) OpeningSpaceForCommonGround?
- How do we try to make sure the energy and enthusiasm created at the OS session survives everybody’s day job and email inbox! (Alistair) SustainingEnergy?
- How to improve real democracy in Ireland (Nora) ImprovingDemocracy?
- What would help to make Open Space “safe”? (Shay) OpeningSafeSpace?
- How do I sell OpenSpaceTechnology? (MartinGiannini) SellingOpenSpace?
- How can passion be cultivated and harnessed? (Lucy) CultivatingPassion?
- What are the signs (conditions) that Open Space is the right tool for a given situation? (Michael) WhenIsOpenSpaceRight?
- Implications of synchronicity, new science, spirit of open space, etc. on the way an individual lives their life (Gillian) ImplicationsForIndividuals?
- When does ‘spirit’ become ‘spiritual’ (Shay) SpiritAndSpiritual?
Topics from Day Two
- How to bring all our skills up levels in OST. Can we work together? & How to create OS facilitator working team, to develop applications for Ireland project. (Nora & Pat) FacilitatorWorkingTeam?
- Participate/help w/ (MartinGiannini)
- How can I create support to feel confident enough to invite OS to Brighton? (Gillian) OpenSpaceBrighton?
- How to use OS to kick-off an across industry group considering how to promote collaboration rather than competition. (Alistair) CollaborationAcrossIndustry?
contact for more info:
Open Space Facilitator
+353 (0)87 766 7195