topics from the Peoria Practice Workshop, April 2002
peoria day one topics -- inviting org: the spirit of open space (what does ost mean?)
- is there spirit in government?
- how to create/develop leaders from an ost session
- how do we carry spirit beyond the event (or should I/we care as facilitator?)
- waiting for invitation as way of life
- teaching ost as daily way of life
- using open space to help us tap our inner wisdom
- role of facilitator: how do we HOLD time and space?
- living with intention
- I know what others should do!!! how do I let go???
- choosing themes and writing invitations
peoria day two topics -- organizing invites: the practice of open space tech
- DCFS older wards in peoria
- how to get church people (members and pastors) to cooperate in addressing urban issues
- develop invitation for school district 150 open space
- develop invitation for next meeting of PALM HC taskforce
- ost in shapes and sizes other than 2.5- or all-day events
- do you have to be an ost disciple to lead ost?
- ost in small, rural community setting (invitation -> success)
- ost as a career path
- finding a group who wants to do OS every month