What if some number of us we were to commit ourselves to RadicalProfitQuarterly?
- four quarterly OpenSpaceTechnology meetings? ...because Open Space works, and commitment matters
- all-day affairs on a weekday, a friday? ...because this is real work
- where all of our most important RadicalProfit ideas could be raised, addressed, supported and developed?
- finishing with dinner together someplace near to where we met?
- with RadicalProfit as our main theme and Angeles Arriens' four-fold way as our quarterly focus?
- documented all of our notes publicly as record of past and seeds of future invitations?
- the Carleton Hotel in Oak Park, the Egan Center downtown, or another downtown location?
- might it be better to have the dinner the night before, as a way to gather energy and momentum?
This is what we'd like to find out.
The invitation is in place, even if not yet complete. The meeting and web spaces are easy. The question is will you show up, bring friends, and add spirit? When and Where should we start? Where would it lead us? And where could we lead our organizations?
This is what we'd really like to find out.
- early September
- early December
- March 2005
- June 2005