some very rough notes from the first ZappyBits [Zapchen Somatics] one-day on Bowen Island, a combination of what happened and an outline of what to do next time...
- before we begin... julie and her teachers, meeting julie, zapchen name, paul eckman and making bodies
- mixed in with yawning, horselips, saying ah, sighing, seated flopping, wretching, talking tough/funny
- seems like nothing happening, drinking water, easy and feels good, objecting
- morning mix... prostrations, jiggling, turkey flopping, squatting/stretching, lizarding, setting down, rocking into alignment, napping
- (choo choo?), egglaying, sipping, stroking, setting down, slow head/eye rolls, saying ahhh
- (choo choo?), patting down, resting down/aligning, breaths, saying aaaahhh, ha
- unusual proposal (from jigglebook), how to continue